Sell

How It Works

“Seller” offers a good or service at a more than fair price that when purchased is paid by the “Buyer” in the form a donation to a charity chosen by the “Seller” via electronic pay pal transaction. The “Seller” gets a tax receipt stating that a donation of 94% of the value of the good or service being sold has been donated in the “Seller’s” name. The remaining 6% of the balance is distributed as follows, 3% goes to our payment processor’s fees and 3% goes into the Ripple.net account for the service that it has provided so we may grow and extend our reach.

Why Us?

By using the Ripple.net you are empowered to stimulate the growth of the charity of your own choosing, but you also get the opportunity to pay forward items or services by making them available at gracious prices. Not only will you help others in need by supplying something they desire and can use, but you also give to a charity that can use the money generated by your gift to reach others in need and help them overcome the challenges they are facing. Why us? Because we all win.